I succeed in representing clients charged with state and federal drug offenses throughout Texas, including:
- Felony Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Felony Possession with Intent to Deliver/Manufacture a Controlled Substance
- Conspiracy to Possess with Intent to Distribute a Controlled Substance
In the case that a weapon is possessed during the commission of a drug offense, state and federal law include enhanced penalties.
- Conviction for a controlled substance offense carries a severe penalties in all aspects of immigration.
- I offer zealous legal representation and the intimate customer service.
Contact me online or by telephone 832-336-7003 to schedule an appointment.